1. The PHILIPPINE GENERAL HOSPITAL (PGH) with its mandate to sustain the demand of public health services and ensure the continous availability of low cost but high quality essential drugs and medicines without entailing additional cost or investment from the government, has adopted the "Consignment System"
2. The Consignment System is a method wherein consignors place its goods at the PGH (consignee), and the former is being paid by the latter for the actual quantity sold or consumed only, using the proceeds generated from the sale of the consigned goods as recognized by Section 7.3.2, second and third paragraphs, of the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations of Republic Act 9184.
3.The PGH Consignment Committee (PGH-CC) now invites eligible Consignors to submit consignment offers for the consignment of Various Drugs and Medicines and Medical Supplies of the Department of Out Patient Services for a one (1) year contract subject to renewal. The invitation to consign is restricted to Filipino citizens with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines pursuant to Republic Act 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
4.Eligibility requirements of the Consignor is contained in the Checklist of Requirements and Other Instructions (please see attached). Submitted eligibility documents and evaluation of consignment offers/proposals shall be undertaken by the PGH-CC.
5. The complete set of consignment documents must be personally obtained by the interested Consignor or his / her duly authorized representative from the address below from Monday to Friday, except weekends, holidays, or suspension of work, 8:00am to 5:00pm.
6. The PGH-CC will hold the following consigment activities at the Bidding Room, BAC Office, Philippine General Hsopital, Taft Avenue, Ermita, Manila, whioch shall be open to prospective consignors who availed of the consigment documents:
|Consignment Conference||22 November, 2017, Thursday, 1:30pm|
|Deadline of Submission of Consignment Offers||29 November, 2017, Wednesday. 12:00pm|
|Opening of Consignment Offers||29 November, 2017, Wednesday, 1:30pm|
8. The PGH reserves the right to accept or reject any and all offers / proposals, cancel or declare a failure of consignment, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award, withour incurring any liability to any Consignor or Consignors.
For further information, please refer to:
Ms. Junella C. Delago
PGH Consignment Committee (PCC)
Philippine General Hospital
Ermita, Taft Avenue, Manila
Trunkline: +63(2) 5548400 local 2103
Juliet O. Sio-Aguilar, MD, MSc